Light Up The Sky is what happened when Suzy Malik decided that collaboration is what they wanted to do for a living.
This is how we summarize things in point form (because who doesn’t love point form):
• We are curious. We want to know you, your company and your audiences better.
• We are translators. We turn your ideas into visuals.
• We are collaborators. We are extensions of your team.
• We strive to create value. We know that beauty is just part of the equation.
• We like to do good work with good people.
If we sound like the people you want to work with, we want to hear from you!
• Brand Development
• Art Direction
• Graphic Design
• Campaign Development
• Digital + Traditional Illustration
• Content Marketing Production
• Content Development for Digital Platforms (Social Media, Blogs & Digital Campaigns)
General email: email@example.com
Founder / Principal Creative Director
I am inspired by the creative combination of images and words. I have a BFA in New Media and I built upon that foundation by growing my skills as a content producer in various mediums. While working as an art director I discovered great delight in the problem solving that marketing demands and feel there is great satisfaction in helping people and companies better connect with their audiences.
I like to keep myself challenged by taking on art projects. Some highlights include the children’s book written by S. Bear Bergman that I illustrated; The adventures of Tulip, Birthday Wish Fairy (which was nominated for a Lambda) and my new illustration project Queer Quotables.
What else? I’m a huge lover of graphic novels, if it’s an article on neuroscience I’ll read it, I try to see as many queer films (or webseries) as I possibly can, and I LOVE music. My happy places include; the middle of a dance floor, by a body of water, or when I’m drawing. I’m at my best when I’m inspiring my tiny daughter to full belly giggle, or when I’m being a good partner (both in the cowboy sense and in the relationship sense).
* When working with me, you’ll find I’m enthusiastic and I ask a lot of questions.